Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What's new

So, I have been so incredibly busy the past 3 weeks I've barely had time to think about writing! School has been kicking my ass, but I made Dean's list again. I've been car-less for 2 weeks since my piece of shit Kia Rio decided to die on me. I've already paid more to fix it than I paid for the car itself. The money, by the way came out of our wedding money. So long happy normal ceremony, you ain't happening! The only thing getting me through this sweltering summer is that I only have 1 more semester and then I'll have a degree, be married and thisclose to starting a family. My Hawk has a little over 2 years left in the Army, so we have to decide whether or not to stay a Reserve family or even go Active. That, at least would get me the hell out of Ohio!!


Got to surprise the Fiance with a Toby Keith concert. His fave singer, and we got great seats ;) as you can see, someone was having a LOT of fun. . .and beer

Another new thing that is, we've been going to couples therapy through the Veteran's Service Commission. He also goes for solo counseling, and group to help his PTSD. He has a TBI as well, and a serious shoulder injury that may require surgery, so you can see why I've been busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments :)