1. Train for a marathon. (Hawk and I are going to do this together)
2. Finish remodeling our spare bedroom.
3. Bake myself a blueberry pie from scratch! ( I can cook anything but never been a good baker)
4. Plant a garden
5. Learn to can food. (my tattoo artist is actually going to teach me)
6. Finish my degree!!
7. GET MY DRIVERS LICENSE
8. Lost 25 lbs this year, and I'm going to lose 25 more
I'm sure more things will get added. I never made a resolution before and it's not about making a commitment for a new year, but more of focusing on what makes me happy. (and keeps me out of trouble #7)
This year is going to be the biggest of my life. In March my Hawk is coming home from Iraq. In July our house becomes ours, free and clear. In October we are getting married on our 6th Anniversary! Also, I won't be able to map out the timeline until he gets home, but He has baby fever so we will be planning for that too!