Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Today is our 5 year anniversary

Hawk and I have been inseperable since day 1. We never had any doubts, for some reason we just clicked. We moved in together within 3 weeks of meeting. Our first year and a half together we never had so much as a disagreement, ha. We should have been doomed! The past 3 years have been especially hard. We lost my Mom out of nowhere. And I do mean "we" because Hawk and my Mom were very close. We survived 2 activations and near deployment of his Reserve unit. We moved to Florida, the worst time of our life, and back home to Ohio. We dealt with being robbed 3 times, roommates from hell, estrangements from family and so on. SO many things that could break a person, let alone a young couple. And we are halfway thru a 400 day deployment to Iraq. However with all the bad things, so much good has happened and I know my life would be unrecognizable without "US" not just him, but who I am with his support and love. I'm not an emotional person or a sappy, sweet girl. But this is an amazing man, and an amazing love and I know how lucky we are to have found happiness. A year from today we're getting married, we already own a house and we have so many plans for our future :) Happy Anniversary Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments :)