Sunday, September 27, 2009

Can we paint it? YES WE CAN

Ok, so lately I feel like all I have been doing is painting. I've painted my bedroom 4 times! 2 coats of primer, then 2 coats of paint. The people that lived here before us must have died of lung cancer because there is so much nicotine seeping out of my walls that I think I have it. The first coat of primer was fine..for 1 day. Then it yellowed. I was painting the walls blue so I didnt need discoloration. Whatever, long story short, my room is a beautiful blue :). Next up, my yearlong kitchen remodel that I only work on when I'm bored. Hawk took the doors off a year ago and sanded them down. I have been meaning to paint the entire inside and outside of all the cabinets. But its boring ha. So here I am a year later and they are half white, and I have not even started on the doors. Today brought a new project, my window panes. The house has newer vinyl double paned window, and they are very nice. However, for some reason the panes outside are black metal. It looks dirty and ridiculous, so today I gave them all a good cleaning and painted them bright, freash white. It looks great against my grass green house. I think my arms are going to fall off, but I'll survive. And by the way, I'm counting down to my Hawk's leave. I have 45 days until I see him again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments :)