Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stranger than Fiction

So, theres this movie that I've watched a couple of times recently. I adore it:



It's about this guy that is living a mundane life. He hears voices and realizes that an author is writing his life.

Then he meets a girl (Maggie Gyllenhaal , who I love). She's a baker, and he's supposed to be auditing her. The voices are scaring him, so he is trying to change things in his life, to change the story.




Oh and the best scene, he decides he's going to take a chance with her, and he brings her Flours! (cause she's a baker..)




Isn’t that the sweetest thing?!


I love her apartment, and her bakery is really cute.

I love Harold’s weird blue suits and Dustin Hoffman’s character. Emma Thompson plays the neurotic author that’s trying to kill Harold. Love her too.

The ending is the best, and it made me cry, which prompted me to write a post about it ha! I think it’s so underrated. This movie just makes me happy

top pic Via Google

Bakery Window

Flours


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this movie! I've seen it a few times and it always makes me laugh and smile. It made me see Will Ferrel in a whole new way. :)

    ReplyDelete

I like comments :)