Friday, July 8, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In





1. Does your Significant Other read your blog? Why is this a good or a bad thing? submitted by Mrs. Alana’s Miscellany
Not at all! lol he doesn't understand blogging whatsoever

2. What is one item in your house that holds the most sentimental value and why? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
I have this antique hutch (china cabinet?) that belonged to my Great-Great-Grandmother. She grew up on an Indian Reservation and moved to Ohio at 14 to find work. When she got married soon after, her parents gave it to her. It was always in my home growing up, and when I lost my Mom, it became mine. I love it, and it means a lot to me

3. When it comes to water fun in the summer do you prefer the beach, the pool, a lake, or the sprinklers? submitted by The Turvo Times
I prefer less crowded places, so I'd say a lake. We found a small lake about 7 miles from our house that has a little boat rental place. It's perfect!

4. What is the one special thing that you do for yourself to get you through the first week of a deployment/separation? submitted by A Creed and a Psalm
I can't think of anything special I do, for me it's all about taking it one day at a time. The first week of a deployment is probably the easiest, though I think. It's so easy to convince yourself he's just gone for a week or two of training . It's 7 months in that is the real killer, in my opinion! I say 7 months, because M's last deployment was for 400 days and at the 7 month mark, I had had ENOUGH

5. What is your biggest guilty pleasure website? submitted by Christines Little Blog
Well, my favorite thing about Sundays is Sunday Secrets on Postsecret.com lol









No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments :)