1. When you vacation what type of vacation do you like to take (beach, historic, adventurous, food oriented, etc.)?submitted by Megan Dub-Yuh
I am definitely not a beach person! I prefer places that have lots of history, and I also love architecture, so a place that has a LOT of old buildings and cemeteries. These places also tend to be food oriented :)
2. What is your best memory associated with a song (you know we all have tons!)?submitted by Ramblings of a Marine Wife About 8 months into mine and M's relationship, his unit was activated to deploy, we were really young and couldn't afford to go anywhere like most people were doing. One of his older Army friends and his wife were heading to the Florida Keys for a week and they asked (let us) house sit for them for a week. During that week, we listened to this song non-stop, which is now "our song"
the memory is happy because it was around this time that we decided we would get engaged, and also, his unit ended up delaying the deployment.
3. If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with your time? submitted by Married to the Army I would spend the time exploring Europe and Australia. I am madly in love with Dublin, and I can't wait to go back. I also have a huge list of cities I want to visit and things I want to do in each one
4. What is one thing about you that people do NOT typically notice at first that you wish they would? submitted by Our Motto is Patience I don't really know what people notice about me. I'm sarcastic and have a weird sense of humor, so I'd hope they realize that 90% of the crazy things I say, I'm just joking to amuse myself
5. …. submitted by The Three Turners: It’s a summer of sequels, and if you had to live in one of each of the following “worlds” (there are three total) which would you choose and why?
–X-Men: Be a Mutant, what would your power be? I just saw the newest X-Men movie yesterday and I think I'd like to have the power of telepathy
–Harry Potter: Be a Witch or Muggle? I've already been a Muggle for 24 years, I'd rather be a witch
–Twilight: Be a Vampire or Werewolf? So not even interested in living in Twilight world